The Nubax Trio For Back Pain: Can This Be a Safe Alternative to Inversion Table Therapy?

One device that may be a good alternative to inversion tables is the Nubax Trio.  With this device, you can still get most of the benefits of spinal decompression that inversion tables provide, but without having to suspend yourself in an upside-down or backwards incline position.

The Nubax Trio is a device developed in Australia for back pain relief.  A recent trial at the University of Western Australia is giving back pain sufferers hope because the study did show significant improvements in alleviating low back pain.

Just as with inversion table therapy, the Nubax Trio offers spinal decompression that focuses on the lower back, the SI joint, the lumbar and the thoracic. 

The only drawback is that it does not decompress the upper part of the spine, so it does not help alleviate neck pain as effectively as an inversion table.

Some other features and benefits of the Nubax Trio:

  • can be assembled in about 10 minutes
  • great for those who are uncomfortable with being suspended upside-down during inversion therapy.  This way, you can still experience the benefit of spinal decompression but without giving up your sense of safety.
  • great for those with health issues that prevent them from using inversion table therapy
  • as little as 3 minutes in the morning and 3 minutes at night can be enough to start getting relief from back pain.

As with any device or treatment for your back pain, it's best to consult with your doctor first.





3 comments:

  1. I’ve already read some articles and testimonial about this product, and I can say that it can do wonder like the inversion table for treating back pain. Anyway, the other thing that people liked with the latter is that inversion therapy encourages good posture. When inverted, your body is in line with gravity. So, a regular program of inversion therapy can help you maintain proper posture and keep your body in balance.

    Shaunna Schumacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. In terms of Inversion Therapy, I always recommend to my clients that they read reviews of some of the most popular consumer tables. As a professional inversion therapy consultant, I'm unable to make personal recommendations on specific clients, but one of the best sites I've found for unbiased inversion table reviews is http://www.inversiontablereviews.us/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emer Gravity Inversion Table from Bizarkdeal

    I have been suffering lower back pain after my three pregnancy. I always wanted to try an inversion table. I ordered this product and the item arrived on time. I assembled it immediately after I received it. It looks sturdy and feels safe when I am on it inverted. I do feel the pressure relieved from my lower back when inverted. It feels like giving my spine a stretch. I do recommend this product to anyone that suffering from back pain.

    ReplyDelete